Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My turn

Tagged by Written Wyrdd

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here is goes:

1. I practice Kajukenbo, but I have my 2nd Dan black belt in Tae Kwon Do.

2. I refuse to have broadcast TV in my house, but I rent TV shows.

3. I'm vegetarian (for about 15 years now).

4. My brother used to make space boxes. ;-)

5. I wrote my first major fiction work when I was 13 (it was a play).

6. I used to want to be a chemist, like my dad.

7. I still feel odd for not majoring in a science (I got my degree in journalism with a secondary major in sociology).

8. The last band I played in was a marching band; that was last year.


I don't have many people to tag (who aren't already tagged), so Quinnwick will be my sole peep.

1 comment:

writtenwyrdd said...

A marching band as an adult? Cool. I quit band because they wouldn't let me just play in the orchestra, and I loathed marching.