Friday, December 21, 2007

Dog sitting


Kobe
Originally uploaded by Nicole.Kelly
I am dog sitting my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law's dog. He is super cute, but man oh man, two dogs in the house are a handful.

On writing:

A whole lotta nothing today.

On writers:

I am talking to a second place about hosting our event. This first one meet up will be for the Science Fiction/Fantasy/Speculative Fiction writers here in Seattle.

On Photography:

I am looking forward to getting down to my studio space this weekend. My studio mates and I are about to buy a whole bunch of new lights and reflectors. Hooray for new toys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
writtenwyrdd said...

He's a cute doggie. I wouldn't mind that pup in my house for a few days. The cats might, though.